Saturday 13 February 2010

OMG... CHECK OUT KELLY OSBOURNE!


How actually amazing does Kelly Osbourne look?!

The 25-year-old reality star was spotted out and about for New York's fashion week looking drop-dead gorgeous andliterally like a shaddow of her formjer f'ull-figured self.

It is well-known that Kelly has battled with her weight in the past, going from one diet tio another, but it finally seems all that is behind her.

She lost the weight when taking part on the American reality series 'Dancing With The Stars', and has managed to kleep the weight off saying:

"I was expecting to put on weight after the show, but I've actually lost a few more pounds. I think my metabolism is just faster now."

Good luck to her, I think she looks stunning, check out more pics below...


Full-figured... How Kelly used to look


Skin-tight... looking gorgeous in leather


Lady in red... looking fab on the catwalk for Naomi Campbell's Haiti fashion show

No comments:

Post a Comment