Monday 2 August 2010

WOAH, SPENCER PRATT HAS REALLY LOST IT...!

Didn't think Spencer Pratt could get anymore weird/delusional?

Well he just did...

He's been publishing some very crazy Tweets of late; first of all begging mTV for a show as he claims he 'needs' to be a reality star again and also claiming he thought his marriage to Heidi was fake.

Whether the man is playing it up or being deadly serious, there is no doubt that he is loosing the plot!

Check out the tweets below...

I just want to be a reality superstar @mtv once these Shores boys are done I am on the bench coach ready to make ratings PLAYBOY SPENCE BACK

I miss the sound stage. @mtv I need my script back. Don't know how to live without producers guiding my storyline. I am lost without @mtv !

@mtv I got served with divorce papers? I thought that preacher at the wedding was one of the actors like my paid friends and family & exWIFE

@mtv This whole time I have really been married? I thought we did that for ratings?

@MTV Heidi left me seasons ago! Hello! she just didn't have beefy LC to film with anymore so she had to be stuck with King Spencer! sucker

Starting a new life on earth today. I think I will start by building my spacecraft to go live on MARS. Heard they are casting for realityTV

No comments:

Post a Comment