Sunday 22 November 2009

ALEX SET TO POP THE QUESTION TO KATIE



Alex Reid has revealed that he is set to propose to Katie Price in the Australian jungle.

He told the News Of The World: "I'm definitely asking her to marry me and I'm convinced she's going to say YES. I might pop the question on TV."

Alex is said to have spent £20,000 on the jewels saying:

"I want the very best I can afford. Katie has very delicate hands and very specific tastes.

I've picked out a design of a pink diamond in an ornate setting. I'm going shopping in the next few days on the way to Australia.

I already have one in mind but I'll have to see what takes my fancy when I go to the jewellers. It WILL be a ring fit for the princess she is. One she can love and cherish. Forever."

He also said he was ready to give up his cross-dressing alter ego. (What a sacrifice huh!)

And it looks like Jordan might actually say yes! When Sabrina asked her whether she'd get married again, she replied:

"I'd love to. I love that whole family unit. Love it. I'd absolutely 1,000 per cent get married again.

Even going as far as to say she'd "do it now".

So you better start think of those joint names guys!

PIC SOURCE: GOOGLE IMAGES

No comments:

Post a Comment