Tuesday 24 November 2009

FROM MARRIAGE TO SPLITSVILLE


Once again, Katie Price has been grabbing all the headlines- this time by dumping her boyfirend, Alex Reid... on national TV!

Yes, I only told you a couple of days ago that he was going to propose to her after flying into the jungle, but she decided their time as a couple was up becuase she was fed up of him 'making money from her'.

When quizzed by Ant and Dec on 'I'm a Celeb' last night, Katie said she's had a lot of time to reflect in the jungle, saying:

'I just realised I wanted to be on my own, I don't need a relationship. I hope we can remain friends.'

When asked if Alex, 34, was still her boyfriend, she replied: 'I'm not with him'.

Katie quit the jungle after just a week, sacrificing only £100,000 of ehr £350,000 fee, but she's expected to make £1million from magazine, advertising and television deals.

PIC SOURCE: DAILY MAIL ONLINE

No comments:

Post a Comment