Saturday 7 November 2009

R-PATZ IS SMOKIN' HOT!

My type of guy usually isn't one that sits in the street with a fag in his mouth drinking beer with a blanket over him... but my oh my, doesn't R-Patz look hot in tramp chic?

The picture comes from the new issue of Vanity Fair magazine where the former-model admits: “I’m unbearably self-conscious about stuff.”

Why only knows? Just LOOK at that face!

He also admits an interesting fact about himself saying that one of his legs is longer than the other, which makes him look, he assures you, “like an idiot.”

He could have no legs whatsover and still be jaw-droppingly handsome! The lovely people at VF have provided lots of mouth-watering pics of the Twighlight star which I'm sure you will enjoy...

Drool away girls!

Mean and moody... mmm


Interesting choice of reading...


Room for one more Rob?


He can be so 'corny ' at times...


Don't worry Rob, I'll get you some more corn... don't panic!


R-Patz + Piano = AMAZING

SOURCE: VanityFair.com

No comments:

Post a Comment