Tuesday 24 November 2009

TAYLOR LAUTNER: ROLLING STONE


I gave you all lots of lovely pics of R-Patz, so I think it's only fair I give young Taylor his own post too!

And when I say young, I mean young- he's only 17 would you believe?! But he is too damn hot to care about that!

The teen star is feautured on the front of this month's Rolling Stone magazine looking super-fine and showing off his eight-pack which he got preparing for the sequel to the 'Twilight' film- 'New Moon.'

He built up his buff bod using his childhood hobby- martial arts, and it's done him good! He's lost the long hair (eww) and put on 30 pounds from the last movie and is now defintely a worthy contender to the gorgeous Robert Pattison.

R-Patz has even admitted that he's envious of Taylor's new fit physique and says he feels a little bit 'threatened'. I don't blame him to be honest!

Co-stars such as Kristen Stewart have described him as 'quiet', but he certaily doens't look shy in these pics (thankfully).

So, what you waiting for... Oogle away!

OH. MY.GOD.


Is he 'driving' you wild??


Oh how I wish I was that tree...

PIC SOURCES: ROLLING STONE ONLINE

2 comments:

  1. Team Jacob looooool

    He is lukin so good in these pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! And he's only 17... imagine him at 21! H-O-T

    ReplyDelete